Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Can only see one layout

Started by RickP, February 06, 2024, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickP

Working with a new iPad, it always comes up to "Rick's Landscape Layout" and give no other options to add another layout, nor does it show any other layout in the menu. I don;t think I did anything to offload them, but I don't see the list of other default layout in the dropdown, or a way to add a new layout to edit. This particular iPad is a 9th Generation, but I've got it running on older and newer iPads without this issue.

Can someone point me to what I'm missing with the Layout dropdown menu options?

Thanks, Rick

pbob42

if you go to layout tab on your database and hit + you can add in more layouts

arlo

Unless you set them to be scalable, layouts are particular to the screen size they were created on, so you won't necessarily see layouts created on a different device with a different screen size. The last section on this page has more info:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

RickP

Thanks to both of you. It looks like there is a lot more capability (and interaction between the iPads on my account) than I realized. I'm not sure if that is added function since I began using the app in September, or if I just didn't realize it was there. Either way it's a lot of functions and possibilities to allow me to get the look I want on each player's unit.

I sincerely appreciate the input. It's really great to know that both users and the man himself are here to bail us newbies out!

arlo