Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Tempo and Title Button Enhancement Request

Started by Rvandersteen, February 27, 2024, 06:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rvandersteen

I think it would be useful to make the "Tempo" value clickable like the existing "tempo button" is clickable. If the tempo value itself could be clicked to initiate the flash/click, it would eliminate the need for a dedicated tempo button and could save real estate within the layout.

Another possible enhancement would be to make the title+1 and title+2 values clickable. If clicked, the user would be navigated to that song on the set list. Today, if I want to jump two songs ahead, I have to either swipe twice or click the next song twice OR pull up the set list and select the song. If it's already displayed on my layout as title+1/2, why not allow the user to click that value and navigate them to that song.

There might be other "intuitive button clicks" that make sense, but these were the two that came to mind for me.

Thanks for your consideration!

arlo

I can see the logic for these, but if some text is clickable but other text isn't, that could be confusing. I can imagine people clicking text accidentally and not knowing why something happened. I think all icons, on the other hand, are clickable.

For the tempo, some people place the tempo field on top of the tempo button so they can see the bpm value and also start the tempo clicking or flashing.