Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Feature Requests: Editing

Started by MasonJames, March 01, 2024, 02:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonJames

On a computer or ipad, having to scroll through the lines of text when copy and pasting songs can be really hard. Would love a way to "Expand to Height" to make the the action of the drag icon on the bottom right of the text box to lengthen to the last line of text presented.

To have "SAVE" directly below or on top of the Share Lyrics box. OR more so having each box (Share Lyrics, Personal Lyrics, Personal Chords, Shared Chords, Notes) to be all collapsed and for me to have the option to uncollapse them if i need to use them. Scrolling all the way down or to the top is again annoying when trying to work fast pace.

I use bandhelper for solo, full band gigs, and jam circles. I've come to terms with the song database is my own and the importation of a random song on the spot is a bit cumbersome. (i get requested random songs at gigs and typically have ULT app opened for those scenarios, but i love the layout look of Bandhelper more than Ult.) I use Bandhelper with Mixing Station (two seperate ipads) and its awesome.

Thanks Arlo!

arlo

If you want to copy all the text in a field, you can press Command-A (Mac) or Control-A (Windows) or use the Select All button in the text editing popup on iOS or Android. If you don't to select the whole field but you want the field to be larger, you can drag to resize it and the size will be remembered in the website or the apps.

You can jump to the top or bottom of a web page by pressing function-left arrow or function-right arrow (Mac) or Home or End (Windows). On iOS or Android, the page auto-saves when editing from the Repertoire > Songs list and the Save button is always visible at the top of the popup window when editing from the set list view.