Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Automation End marker automation / shortcut

Started by JerryK, April 15, 2024, 08:49:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerryK

Unless I missed a trick, adding the end marker to an automation track is a bit tedious, certainly when there are hundreds of songs.
I think it's always needed, once you start using automation, certainly if I want to show the waveform of whatever track, usually the default track, including event marks, particularly if I want to see that they exist in the current song (live).

When a Recording is added to an automated song or automation is added to an existing one, could the End marker perhaps appear automatically, at the end?  Maybe plus (settings) a second or two?   Or maybe a button for that?  Or a setting to always happen (or move to) after the last 'thing' of any kind, probably including the longer of Recording duration or Song duration?

Otherwise, it's a long hold of the Coarse Time "+" button, on every song added or brought up to date.

Thanks for considering (or telling me what I missed)

arlo

The End event is added automatically after the last event you add, or after a recording or video duration if you add a Play Recording, Play Specific Recording or Play Video event. If this isn't happening for you, please submit a help ticket and include the steps you are taking that lead to the problem.

JerryK

Interesting.  I've had many instances of needing to, at least, move the 'end' event.
I'll try to recreate it.
See you on the other side  (delete this if you wish)