Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Automation highlight colors and auto-capitalization issue

Started by aeonaero, August 12, 2024, 04:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeonaero

I started a really interesting experiment today. I picked up a Boox Go Color 7 E-reader/android tablet today in hopes to get Bandhelper doing it's thing on it. As an e-reader, its screen is awesome for outside, direct sunlight viewing. Hands down.

I know the screens are slower refresh so I was a little concerned about our automations working reasonably as we perform, but it's not nearly enough of an issue to cause any problems.

There are two small things right now that are keeping this from being darn near perfect.

1)  We use automations to highlight the singers line (like karaoke). We would like to change the color of that highlight, but can't seem to find a setting for it. It's only an issue because the while the tablet has a color screen, the colors are muted and a bit off. If we can change the color of the highlight, that will solve our problem.

2)  Secondly, on the layout I made on this tablet, somehow the lyrics section started forcing all of the lyrics to display in "all-caps" on this tablet (only). Not a deal breaker, but now I feel like every song is yelling at us. :D

Anybody have any recommendations, ideas, or solutions? I've been testing it's functionality all afternoon, and other than those two things, it should work well for me. I will say that I had to jack around with all kinds of setting in the tablet to get it look good.

Tnx

aeonaero

Well, wouldn't you know it? I figure out one of my stupid mistakes. I found the auto capitalization setting it was in the document viewer settings in the layout. So you can scratch that second question. Lol.

arlo

The highlight color isn't customizable. Did you try the light color theme in the app? You could also look at the Android accessibility settings if you didn't already.

aeonaero