Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recording playback in Set List Maker 3.4 and iOS 5

Started by arlo, December 13, 2013, 05:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Since releasing Set List Maker 3.4 yesterday, I've received a few reports of recordings not playing on devices running iOS 5 (which includes all iPad 1 devices). If you have an iPad 1 and can share your experience with Set List Maker 3.4, please post here or email me directly. If you have not yet installed Set List Maker 3.4 and you rely on an iPad 1 to play recordings, please check back here for a resolution before installing version 3.4.

arlo

I'm still working on this, but no luck yet. Meanwhile, does anyone with an iPad 1 NOT have this problem?

kimbo

arlo

i have ipad 2 3g iOS 5.1.1 , don't work ¡¡¡

The problem is with iOS 5, which is the highest OS version that an iPad 1 can run. If you have an iPad 2, you could update your iOS to the current version, or you can wait until a fix is available for iOS 5. I'm working hard to get that out before the App Store review office closes on Dec. 21.

arlo

I believe I've fixed this problem. My beta testers are looking at it now, and I'll submit it to Apple for public release shortly.

arlo

I just submitted version 3.4.1 to Apple to fix this:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

Hopefully Apple will approve the release before they close for the holidays on the 21st.

arlo

Apple just approved version 3.4.1, so the fix should be available for download shortly. :D