Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

I can no longer paste chords and lyrics into setlist app

Started by Psmith77, January 04, 2014, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psmith77

I am a long time user of set list app and I love it. The latest update I believe has made the ability to copy lyrics and chords and paste them in the app a problem. It seems to take out all spaces and makes adding new songs impossible. Have others had issues with this? Any help would be great.

arlo

I've noticed that when pasting from some text or HTML files, all line breaks are changed to spaces -- is that what you mean? I'm going to file a report with Apple about that because I don't think I can control the paste behavior at that level. In the meantime you can work around the problem by pasting into a new note in the Notes app first, then copying and pasting into Set List Maker from there.

Psmith77

Thanks for the help but every time I try that the app crashes and shuts down.

arlo

Psmith77

I just did the new update and the same thing keeps happening. I have been able to use it by pasting lyrics into document first but I preferred being able to paste and save in the lyric section. Hopefully it gets worked out.

Uwe

arlo

If you send me a message with the Settings > General Settings > Troubleshooting > Request Tech Support button, and include an example of some text that triggers the crash, I can check it out.