Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Copy chords and lyrics from the app Tabs

Started by Snuf, March 23, 2014, 09:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuf

Copy chord and lyrics from the app Tabs isn't working properly anymore. In earlier versions the chords would automatic appear above the text, now its a mess and it takes a lot of time adjusting. The only option seemt to add the lyrics as a document but then you can't add the chords seperatly in the chords box. Is there a better way to copy the songs from Tabs?

Example:

C#m A Girl, Girl, Girl when I hear you talk, E B Oeh___my mind get's blocked girl. C#m A Speak up cause my jaw is locked, E B which is good, good for me girl. C#m A E Big hawks like a warning sign, B I'm to blind to see C#m A Speak up yes I'm coming down E B C#m with an ice cold fever, ice cold fever [git.2] git.1 keep going! A E ice cold fever F#m A Still got my hands there clinging, so I just keep going. E B A F#m A B I don't know where I belong, could I belong to you E B A F#m No, I don't know where I belong, could I belong... Girl, Girl, Girl get it while it's hot they say, you see I'm burning up here. I want to but I just can't stop and it hurts, it hurst like hell girl. You turn me inside out and upside down You got me head over heals I'm stuck yes I'm coming down with an ice cold fever, ice cold fever ice cold fever Still got my hands there clinging, so I just keep going. I don't know where I belong, could I belong to you No, I don't know where I belong, could I belong... A Could I belong... [git1 keep going] + git.2 C#m | A | E | B | 2x Still got my hands there clinging, so I just keep going. I don't know where I belong, could I belong to you No, I don't know where I belong, could I belong... A C#m A O yeah, Could I belong...to you, you, you E B C#m A To you, yeah you, to you, you, you E B C#m A To you, yeah you, to you, you, you E B C#m A Yeah I belong to you, To you, yeah you E B Yeah I belong to you Outro: C#m | A | C#m | A | 2x

arlo

I can't understand your description of the problem. Please follow the instructions under Requesting Help on this page: http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/help.html