Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

All documents not displaying on web browser interface

Started by robbaron, April 21, 2014, 12:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbaron

My band and I just began the migration to Band Helper. I completed the export from Set List Maker, but several of our lyric screens are not displaying on the web interface. We're also missing some starting pitches. After installing the Band Helper app on my iPad Air, I discovered that all the information is imported successfully there as well as displaying correctly.
I tried current versions of the Chrome & Safari browsers to be sure the issue wasn't there.

Thanks in advance for any assistance 

I love what you're doing here Arlo. All set to purchase the 2-5 yearly subscription!

Rob

arlo

Please send a message from the Settings > General Settings > Troubleshooting > Request Tech Support button inside the app, and include some examples of data that is not appearing in the web interface.

robbaron

I sent the tech support request from within the app. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by:
Quote from: arlo on April 21, 2014, 09:30:25 AM
include some examples of data that is not appearing in the web interface
It's all just text that has been entered into the lyrics field in the app. Would you like screenshots from the app of the lyrics in question? There are roughly 30 of them so far.