Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How to add a Recording from iTunes in an iOS device without a PC

Started by SimonD, September 18, 2014, 09:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonD

Hi Folks
I don't know if this has been covered yet but I could not find it on the forum. What you need to add a recording to Bandhelper from iTunes without connecting to a PC is a program called iZip or iZip Pro. iZip can access the songs from iTunes on your iPad or iPhone. Simply open iZip, Select "Music Library" from the menu, Select "Songs". Press the Select button in the top right of the screen and then select the songs you want to move to Bandhelper. Press the 'Zip" button at the bottom of the screen. You will see a popup saying "compressing" then the app will open the "Local Files" screen where you will see a folder called iTunesMusic.zip. Tap on the folder and it will ask you if you want to extract all the files. Select OK and it will extract all the songs into a folder called iTunesMusic. Now select the songs you want and press the "Open in" button at the bottom of the screen. Select "Open in BandHelper" from the list of apps and it will copy the files to BandHelper. Now go to Recordings in BandHelper and create a new recording file for each song. When you select the "File" option in the "New Recording" screen, you will see a list of the songs you have imported. Select the one you want and you are done :-)
Hope this helps.
Cheers Simon 

arlo

Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to add a direct import from iTunes to BandHelper, but I just haven't gotten to it yet.