Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Performance Mode Features I miss in 4.0

Started by Dsteven73, July 03, 2014, 01:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dsteven73

I use a custom field that I added for my drum machine data. It used to appear on each song in Performance Mode. Are you going put that back in? In version 4, all it shows now is the key and time signature. I really depend on it for my drum machine data. Otherwise I have to update all my documents. That will take several days to develop a work-a-round.

Also the time (clock time) no longer appears in the display in the lower left hand corner when I am in document view.

When I use my Airturn pedal, sometime my 5 page documents only turn to page 3. Then I have to reach up and move to the next page with my finger.

Are there any plans to correct the above issues? 

arlo

I use a custom field that I added for my drum machine data. It used to appear on each song in Performance Mode. Are you going put that back in? In version 4, all it shows now is the key and time signature. I really depend on it for my drum machine data.

To add your custom field to the song list (the left column in a split view), tap the Layouts button at the top of your screen, then tap Edit in the layouts menu, then scroll down to the Set List Fields section in the left column and turn on your custom field. Then tap the Layouts button again and tap Save.

To add your custom field to the song layout (the right column in a split view), edit your layout and tap anywhere in the song layout area, then select your custom field from the list. Then you can resize and reposition it as needed.

More info on editing layouts is here:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/custom_layouts.html

Also the time (clock time) no longer appears in the display in the lower left hand corner when I am in document view.

Similar to the above, edit your layout, then tap one of the fields in the bottom toolbar. Then select Current Time from the list of available fields.

When I use my Airturn pedal, sometime my 5 page documents only turn to page 3. Then I have to reach up and move to the next page with my finger.

What remote control actions are you using, in Settings > Remote Control > Bluetooth Keyboard Messages?