Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Version 4 Status Update

Started by arlo, July 09, 2014, 02:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Quote from: Pongo on July 24, 2014, 10:16:31 AM
It seems that this feature only works if you are manually tapping the recording icon for each of your songs, correct? If a person uses either an automation track, or a song selection action to `play recording', neither of these will work with the option that you have mentioned...I guess.

This feature allows the previous song's recording to continue playing if you select a different song, but it doesn't stop the next song's recording from starting if you have configured it to start with a song selection action or with an automation track started from a song selection action. So if you want to browse other songs while a previous song's recording is still playing, you can't use song selection actions to start a recording or start an automation track that starts a recording.

Pongo

That makes perfect sense.

Fortunately, this is not a feature that's on my `must have' list...like all of the others ,that you developed, that are!

dcraftfrombr

Downloaded 4.04 today and noticed a small glitch.. The bottom of the window shows the label for Style and Key even though I have turned it off. I also can't seem to select the fourth field to edit anymore.

arlo

Quote from: dcraftfrombr on July 24, 2014, 08:42:02 PM
Downloaded 4.04 today and noticed a small glitch.. The bottom of the window shows the label for Style and Key even though I have turned it off. I also can't seem to select the fourth field to edit anymore.

Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support and answer the questions there.