Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Elapsed Time of Set list

Started by chumpy36, August 06, 2014, 11:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chumpy36

When I add songs to a set list in band helper web ui, I don't see a total elapsed time. I think this was in SLM. Am I missing it? It would be nice to see how long sets are based on the duration of the songs.

Thanks

arlo

You should see the total time if you've defined a duration for each song, or a default song duration for the set list.

vintageb3

I know this is an old thread, but here goes:

I have the duration of the set OK, but it would be great if there was a function that told you how much time you had left to run in the set.  If that option is there....i can't see it.

If this is not an implemented function, could it be added in a future build?

Thanks

m

arlo

You can edit your layout and add Remaining Time, Remaining Set Time, Projected Completion Time or Projected Set Completion Time to the bottom toolbar:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

vintageb3

Thanks Arlo....you have thought of everything!

Will look into that link

best!

m

vintageb3

Quote from: arlo on September 23, 2015, 03:29:51 PM
You can edit your layout and add Remaining Time, Remaining Set Time, Projected Completion Time or Projected Set Completion Time to the bottom toolbar:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Hi Arlo,

To be clear, I'm using the bandhelper app and not SLM (if theres a difference here)

I know the basics on how to edit the layout but I can't find these specific parameters anywhere to add them.

Can you point to where these are?

Thanks

m

arlo

This function is the same in both apps. Please tell me what steps you took and where you got stuck.

vintageb3

Hi Arlo

You said:

"You can edit your layout and add Remaining Time, Remaining Set Time, Projected Completion Time or Projected Set Completion Time to the bottom toolbar"

I cannot see the terms/parameters "Remaining Time, Remaining Set Time, Projected Completion Time or Projected Set Completion Time" anywhere in either app.  If I could find these,  I would be able to add them. 

Where are they?

Thanks

m

arlo

On the page I liked above, please see the items starting with, "You can also customize the bottom toolbar by tapping an info field..."

vintageb3

Hi Arlo

Thanks once more for the help.

Yes, I've known how to get to that drop down menu for some time to "add an item" to the bottom toolbar, but as i said in my previous posts here, I can't find:Remaining Time, Remaining Set Time, Projected Completion Time or Projected Set Completion Time as an option to add in that drop down menu. There are a multitude of parameters listed, but not the above parameters, which I would find very handy.

Here's some pics:

Thanks

m

vintageb3

Next two:

vintageb3

Last two show last items in list:

Thanks

m

arlo

There are four fields in the bottom toolbar and you need to tap one of them to get the field options. In you tap between the fields or anywhere else on the screen, you will get the options that you are seeing.

vintageb3

Hi Arlo

Thanks for this...I was always tapping in the empty area and getting the same menu. Thanks for the clarification.

I had to swap "artist' from the first field to have the "set remaining time" show there. 

FYI: Bandhelper kept crashing when i tried to change the colour of the text to blue. (to match existing text) Kept at it and managed to get it to save out.

best!

m