Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Maximizing Usage of Space in Split View - Portrait

Started by Mandy, January 10, 2015, 05:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandy

Hi Arlo,
I've been using the Split-view Portrait view, but I want to be able to view as much of my document as possible. I've narrowed the setlist portion so that I can only see the first word of the song title.  This means that a big, white band appears on the right hand side of the screen which is completely wasted space. I also can't make my chart big enough to read on my tablet. Is there a way to remove the white band that appears on the right hand side of the screen when you narrow the setlist?  I've attached a screenshot and inverted the colors of the PDF so you can see what I'm talking about. I'd like to be able to make the chart as big as possible, while still seeing the setlist on the left, but all of that wasted space on the right hand side makes that view almost useless for me.
Thanks!

arlo

You can enlarge the document display area, by editing your layout. Instructions are here:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Also, if you want to always use that same width for the left column in the show view, you should resize the columns while editing the layout; then the column widths will be reloaded whenever you enter the show view, and the app will return to the column widths you last used in the rest of the app when you leave the show view.