Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Synchronization Help

Started by ChrisH, November 09, 2014, 09:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisH

I registered for the trial version of Bandhelper and it looks great so far.  I successfully imported my database from my iPad.  I made some changes to a song in Bandhelper but so far it is not syncing to my device.  I have autosync enabled on the iPad.  I have manually synced it but the change does not appear.  I Bandhelper's Settings/Account Sync there is not a "sync now" button.  Is there something else I need to do in order for the sync to start working?

arlo

No, the sync should work automatically. Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support in the app and include an example of data that has not synced, and where you entered it (in the app or in the web interface).

ChrisH

Well, I apologize for being slow on the uptake.....it didn't register with me that there was a companion Bandhelper App too.  I was assuming that Bandhelper interfaced with Set List Maker.  (You might want to add a bold face, flashing notice during the BandHelper registration or SLM database import process that you should go and download the BandHelper App.)  So, I will go install the App and try again.  :-)

arlo

Yes, BandHelper uses a separate app because it has more functionality and a different pricing model than Set List Maker. I'm not sure how to communicate that better. The last page of the BandHelper registration process has download buttons for the iOS and Android apps, and they are also linked from this page:

http://www.bandhelper.com/main/app.html