Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

2 pageflip devices with setlistmaker

Started by 897, September 20, 2014, 10:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 pageflip cicada devices

Hi everybody,
im using setlistmaker and im very glad to have it. Im working with pageflip cicada to switch documents and sometimes it would be good to have more than 2 switches.

My question is:
is it possible to connect 2 pageflip cicada to reaöize 4 switches?

Sorry about my bad englisch iam German.

Werner

Nordi

Quote from: 897 on September 20, 2014, 10:22:45 AM
Hi everybody,
im using setlistmaker and im very glad to have it. Im working with pageflip cicada to switch documents and sometimes it would be good to have more than 2 switches.

My question is:
is it possible to connect 2 pageflip cicada to reaöize 4 switches?

Sorry about my bad englisch iam German.

Werner

Hi Werner
I think that it is possible, because i know that it is possible to use two different Bluetooth in SLM. I always use an Airturne BT and an Anker-Keyboard for text-input and an Alesis Mixer with Bluetooth at the same time.
Cheers Nordi

Hi Nordi,
thank you for your reply.
You think its possible but you dont know for sure?

I want to realize scoll up/down, next audio file, next midi preset with 2 devices of pageflip cicada because one device i already have.

Do you think its possible still?

Werner

Nordi

Quote from: 897 on September 21, 2014, 12:52:05 AM
Hi Nordi,
thank you for your reply.
You think its possible but you dont know for sure?

I want to realize scoll up/down, next audio file, next midi preset with 2 devices of pageflip cicada because one device i already have.

Do you think its possible still?

Werner
Hi Werner
Yes, i think its possible, but i am not sure. I think that maybe two Cicadas will use a lot of space under the keyboards. Maybe this is a better way:
http://www.thomann.de/de/airturn_bt_105_4_atfs_2.htm
And you can be sure that will work defently in the way you want.

yes its save that the the Airturn works but with 2 pageflip i have the abiity to work with left and right switches and im more flexibel in the pacement of the 2 device.

Werner