Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

iOS 4.1.3 / Android 1.2.3

Started by arlo, February 19, 2015, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

I'm putting the finishing touches on iOS version 4.1.3 and Android version 1.2.3. The Android version will gain several language translations for the first time. Also, both versions will have icons instead of text buttons in the bottom toolbar.

Just in case the icons aren't clear, here's what they mean (attached). The pencil icon used to mean "view notes" in previous versions; now it means "edit" and the new push pin icon means "view notes."

twostick

Is there still room to replace the duration time input Wheel for a normal nummeric keypad?
I have to change like 40+ songs in duration time. this wheel is really not handy.

arlo

Quote from: twostick on February 21, 2015, 04:50:26 AM
Is there still room to replace the duration time input Wheel for a normal nummeric keypad?
I have to change like 40+ songs in duration time. this wheel is really not handy.

I can put that on my wish list. The current picker is a standard interface element for both iOS and Android.

arlo

I've submitted both of these app updates. Android 1.2.3 should be available in a few hours, and iOS 4.1.3 in about a week.