Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Android Version Now Available!

Started by arlo, October 02, 2014, 06:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulKLindholm

Am I able to use device linking / broadcast screen from my iPad to my brothers Galaxy Tab?

arlo

cmarino

I'm using a Nexus 7 OS version 4.4.4
The metronome and related flash do not work when touching the metronome icon to the right of the song list
Arlo is aware of the problem. Has anyone else seen this behavior?
I have tried each of the layouts and it does not work in any of them.
I have other versions for iPhone and iPad and the sync between them works fine.

cmarino

When I press the metronome icon in the List Only view, the screen goes backward to the show list numerous times during the gig and makes the Android version unusable.

arlo

Please tap Help > Request Tech Support in the app and answer the questions there.

Sander

Hello Arlo,

Any timeline for adding notes to the Android version, or letting those of us with phablets pick tablet or phone layout?

arlo

You can add notes now to songs or shows. Do you mean document annotations?

Phablets use a one-column (phone) layout in portrait orientation and a two-column (tablet) layout in landscape orientation.

Sander

Sorry yes I mean document annotations!

The Android app right now is kind of a place holder for me, I'm excited about your move to the platform but I can't use it yet. On my Note 4, switching to landscape mode creates some kind of grey area on the right side (where the document would be) next to the buttons for document, midi preset etc. This is with the perform layout. At first I thought it might be because a PDF was missing but I found a song that has only chords and I can barely see the beginning of each line, the rest is grey. Worse, when I flip back to portrait view, the grey area moves to the bottom of the screen and nothing I can do gets rid of it, short of force quitting the app.

By the way is it true that layouts are not synced? Or did that go wrong for me somehow?

arlo

It would be best to send a message from Help > Request Tech Support so I can see your settings, and attach a couple screen shots to show the problem.

And yes, layouts are not synced. Layouts are specific to each device's screen and wouldn't translate from one device to another.

Sander

Yeah that makes sense.
Thanks, I'll send you a report soon.