Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Set List Printout Question

Started by Eighty-Eight, September 30, 2014, 03:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighty-Eight

I've created a database of songs with only the following fields completed for each song:  Title, Composer, Style, and Key.  After having created a set list from this database, I can change the combination of fields that are displayed on my iPhone set list by tapping the Layouts button and selecting Dashboard, List Only, Perform or Practice.  However, when I print out any of those set lists, the printout only shows Title and Key. 

How do I get the other fields to be displayed on the printout? 

arlo

On the Share page, you should see a list of switches similar to the layout editing page, which you can use to select the fields that display on your printout.

Eighty-Eight

TubeStack

Quote from: arlo on September 30, 2014, 08:47:42 AM
On the Share page, you should see a list of switches similar to the layout editing page, which you can use to select the fields that display on your printout.

Hello, love the Set List Maker app and use it all the time.

The list of switches is not coming up for me on the Share page.  It used to, however it's not anymore (using an iPhone 4).

Any idea what the issue is?

Thanks

arlo

I think you just need to scroll down to see it. On an iPhone, the share settings are positioned below the set list preview image.