Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Android Version Now Available!

Started by arlo, November 03, 2014, 09:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

I've just released the initial version of the BandHelper app for Android. Subscribers can download it for free from the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arlomedia.bandhelper

This version does not yet have all the functionality of Set List Maker for iOS, but this page shows what's available so far and what is still to come:

http://www-dev.bandhelper.com/main/features.html

I have also begun to note any functionality differences throughout the website documentation.

The goal of BandHelper is to easily share information between all your bandmates, so I'm very excited to expand the service to Android devices.

I'll answer any questions about the Android version below.

MickeyKeys

Since I have an Android tablet lying around and another iPad is not in the budgetary cards for my mates or myself, I'd sure love to see the ability for Android devices to receive screen broadcasting come to fruition.

Any chance of that happening in the near future? :D
- Mike

"I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage,
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right".

arlo

Yes, I'm working on it for version 1.2, with a tentative timeline of the end of the year.

MickeyKeys

Quote from: arlo on December 02, 2014, 10:16:41 AM
Yes, I'm working on it for version 1.2, with a tentative timeline of the end of the year.

Sweet! Thanks. I'm enjoying the trial and I'm sure I will continue with the upgrade. I especially like the web interface. I do much better on a laptop with a 16" screen than with a Mini! :D
- Mike

"I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage,
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right".