Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How about ...

Started by Christoph, November 21, 2014, 03:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoph

... just in case you still have time and resources left for this stuff;D

arlo

That's cool, Christoph! I did some Pebble smartwatch development earlier this year and thought it could be applicable to Set List Maker:

http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,470.0.html

I was imagining something with the remote control functions, to see the current song or change songs. Not super practical though.

Are you going to get one? I think I will save my money for a big screen iPad if that is ever released.

Christoph

I just imagine a band on the stage an the lead singer regularly looking at his watch - could well be misunderstood by the audience  ;D But for me as a guitar player I could imagine using the watch on stage: If I moved it to the underside of my left hands wrist it would be in sight perfectly. It could display the current and next song and a few selected fields, e.g. chords and one custom field I use to identify the specific guitar to use for the song.

Will I get one? Really depends on the price: I would go for the stainless steel strap version (but not the luxury editon). If the recently rumored price tag of around 350 $ is true that would be a sure buy. But I have also read about prices as high as 1,000 $ and that would be a show stopper.