Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Song Start Command Plus

Started by DennyB, October 08, 2014, 06:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennyB

I use Set List Maker at a fairly rudimentary level. I have Songs with Recordings and Documents associated with them. The Documents are .pdfs and can be 2 pages.

I compile my songs into shows for each gig. When I select a song I have access to the Recording Play icon and the Document is in the right hand segment of the screen.

What would be convenient would be for the document to go full screen, and if more than 1 page Start the Scroll function, when the Recording Play icon is hit. That's three commands to single key stroke. Any thoughts?

I would still like a Time to Song End read out on that same page. The Recording bar, that I do have, requires too much thought in moments of high activity.

arlo

What would be convenient would be for the document to go full screen, and if more than 1 page Start the Scroll function, when the Recording Play icon is hit. That's three commands to single key stroke. Any thoughts?

You can turn on Play Recording, Open Document and Auto-Scroll Document in Settings > Song Selection Actions, then when you select a song, either by tapping it in the song list, or swiping from one song to another, or using a foot switch, all three actions will happen.

However, the document will only open in full-screen if it is not already on the screen -- if you are using a list-only layout.

I would still like a Time to Song End read out on that same page. The Recording bar, that I do have, requires too much thought in moments of high activity.

That's on my to do list for version 4.1.

DennyB

Sorry for long time responding. Been working with all live music.

I have really searched. I do not have "Song Selection Actions" in Settings.

Should it be relevant I have not updated to the latest version as "What's new" doesn't seem to benefit my situation. I use an iPad 1.

I would like to set up these one touch commands if possible.

arlo

Sorry, the correct path is Settings > Automation > Song Selection Actions.