Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Font size for "Multiple MIDI Buttons"

Started by Mike, November 20, 2014, 07:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Hi, is it possible to change the font and icon size of the "Multiple MIDI Buttons"?

-Mike

arlo

No, sorry. You can only resize the area that contains them, which makes more or fewer buttons visible, and changes their layout from horizontal to vertical.

Mandy

What about the regular icons that appear at the bottom of the page in Song Only - Portait View. Can these icons, or the area around them be resized? As you can see by my screenshot, the bottom of my chart is cut off by the icons. If I could just drag this area to make it smaller, my life would be a lot simpler!
I have over 1200 charts that I use in other apps that are all formatted to take up the entire area of the page so resizing my documents is not an option. I don't want to use autoscroll because many of my charts jump back up to the intro or the first verse and then back down again. I also can't touch the screen during a song because I'm playing guitar or keyboards the entire time.
Please let me know if there is any way that this area could be resized.

arlo

Yes, you can resize, move or remove those buttons, and enlarge the document display area, by editing your layout. Instructions are here:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Mandy

I had searched for an issue that reflected my own and I didn't realize that it would search both the Setlist Maker and the Band Helper forums. I'm using Band Helper, and the instructions you've provided do not solve my problem. When I click on layouts, I have a different toolbar that comes up. Is there no way to solve this issue in Band Helper?

arlo

BandHelper works the same way:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

The website screen shots are of iOS and you're using Android, so the screen shots like slightly different. Also, the names of the predefined layouts might be different from one app version to another. But the functionality should still be the same.