Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Autoscroll creeps left

Started by Geetarbaz, January 27, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geetarbaz

Hi, newbie here, just getting to grips.

I've set up my show (34 songs) and have documents for the lyrics and chords in each song, which I've set to autoscroll.  Problem is, as the songs scroll up they creep left so the first couple of letters (and chord) disappear off the screen.

Seems like a strange problem, is there a solution?

Cheers.

arlo

What platform, OS version and app version are you using?

Merlimau26

Hi Arlo

Since Android 1.2.1 I have exactly the same behavior.

Cheers
Merlimau26

Geetarbaz

Hi Arlo, sorry, yes - Android on Galaxy Note, v 1.2.1.

Also lose scrolling in landscape.

Cheers.

arlo

Hi Arlo, sorry, yes - Android on Galaxy Note, v 1.2.1.

Okay, I'll check that out.

Also lose scrolling in landscape.

What do you mean by that?

Geetarbaz

When I rotate to landscape autoscroll sometimes stops working - not every time, although on other occasions the app has crashed. Also sometimes when reverting to portrait the bottom half of the screen is grey, or again autoscroll stops.

Android version is 4.4.4 btw.

I love the app but don't feel confident enough to use it live yet.

arlo

Do you mean auto-scrolling stops if you rotate your device while auto-scroll is running? That may be ... toggling full-screen mode might also affect auto-scrolling if you do that while it's running. I might be able to improve that in the future, but in the meantime it's best to get things arranged the way you want before starting auto-scrolling.

Geetarbaz

Yes, both those issues. No worries then, I just need to decide on portrait or landscape for my sets.

Cheers.

Merlimau26

Quote from: Geetarbaz on January 28, 2015, 02:18:12 PM
When I rotate to landscape autoscroll sometimes stops working - not every time, although on other occasions the app has crashed. Also sometimes when reverting to portrait the bottom half of the screen is grey, or again autoscroll stops.

Hi Arlo

As well same here.
I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8010 with Android 4.1.2 and run SLM 1.2.1.

Cheers
Merlimau

arlo

Okay, I think the creep to the left only occurred when the document was zoomed. I had some fun times fixing that (see attachments). But this should be fixed in the new version 1.2.2 that I just posted:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html