Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

iOS 2.2 / Android 1.2.3

Started by arlo, February 19, 2015, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

I'm putting the finishing touches on iOS version 2.2 and Android version 1.2.3. The iOS version will add a new Stage Plots module (coming later to Android), and both versions will gain several language translations. Also, both versions will have icons instead of text buttons in the bottom toolbar.

Just in case the icons aren't clear, here's what they mean (attached). The pencil icon used to mean "view notes" in previous versions; now it means "edit" and the new push pin icon means "view notes."

Christoph

Great news! I am especially looking forward to the translations in BandHelper, since we recently switched over from Set List Maker. And of course the stage plots - as the beta tests have shown this new feature will be extremely helpful for us!

Any ideas about when the new BandHelper version will be available, especially after the latest surprise by Apple? And will the translations also be available for the web front-end?

arlo

Apple hasn't yet answered my questions about why they didn't approve the latest BandHelper version for release, so I'll go ahead and submit the next version to them within the next few days. There's nothing else I can do until I find out what they want. If I do hear back from them, I'll make a new plan as needed.

The web interface won't be translated yet. Maybe later, but that will be another big chunk of work for me and the translators.

arlo

I've submitted both of these app updates. Android 1.2.3 should be available in a few hours, and iOS 2.2 in a week, hopefully.

arlo

Apple just approved version 2.2. It should be available for download in a few hours.

The previous version 2.1.2 was never approved, but this new version 2.2 contains all of that version's changes as well.

Christoph

Quote from: arlo on March 05, 2015, 04:19:48 PMApple just approved version 2.2. It should be available for download in a few hours.
Hallelujah!  ;D ;D ;D