Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Need to tap twice using BlueBoard Control Changes ?

Started by Maarten, February 20, 2015, 09:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maarten

Hi Arlo,

I configured my new BlueBoard as you mentioned in these instructions:
http://forum.arlomedia.com/index.php/topic,484.0.html
It works and the Blueboard triggers the correct Controls.

But there is a problem. Everytime I want to go to the next Song or screen I have to tap twice on the controls (on/off). The problem becomes bigger if you use the BlueBoard to scroll through the lyrics. You need to tap twice and then it moves just one line up or down...if the lyrics are somewhat longer, it turns into a foot exercise :(

am I doing something wrong here?

arlo

But there is a problem. Everytime I want to go to the next Song or screen I have to tap twice on the controls (on/off).

I think you forgot step 10 in the instructions.

The problem becomes bigger if you use the BlueBoard to scroll through the lyrics. You need to tap twice and then it moves just one line up or down...if the lyrics are somewhat longer, it turns into a foot exercise :(

I don't think the Blueboard will send continuous messages if you hold a button down. Most MIDI controllers would not do that. Some remote controllers that use keyboard messages, like the Airturn, will. Instead of setting the Blueboard to scroll one line of lyrics at a time, you can set it to scroll a screen at a time.

Maarten

Yup that's it. The scrolling is indeed not as I hoped it would be, but I'll get used to it :) Thanks as always for the quick reply!