Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Copy midi presets to other account not showing

Started by Ralph, March 04, 2015, 07:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I have singe copied some midi present from one account to another account. when I go to the other account I see at the count of midi presets that they are copied but I don't see them. also when I try to save a preset with the same name it said that it was taken.

arlo

I have singe copied some midi present from one account to another account. when I go to the other account I see at the count of midi presets that they are copied but I don't see them.

What are the two account names and what is one of the MIDI preset names? You might want to email me the account names.

also when I try to save a preset with the same name it said that it was taken.

I don't understand this -- can you explain in more detail?

arlo

Okay, I think I see the problem. Were these MIDI presets marked as Personal in your first account before you copied them? They are marked as Personal in the new account, but with the username from your old account, so nobody can see them. I'll fix that in the next update so it doesn't happen again.

Meanwhile, I can update the presets in your new account; do you want them to be Personal there, too, or should I just undo that setting?

Ralph

Quote from: arlo on March 04, 2015, 10:25:52 AM
Okay, I think I see the problem. Were these MIDI presets marked as Personal in your first account before you copied them? They are marked as Personal in the new account, but with the username from your old account, so nobody can see them. I'll fix that in the next update so it doesn't happen again.

i think your right , that they where personal. i watch it the next time

Meanwhile, I can update the presets in your new account; do you want them to be Personal there, too, or should I just undo that setting?

arlo you don't have to make them personal , i can do that later

arlo

Okay, you should be able to see those presets in the new account now.

Ralph

arlo

Are you looking in the app or the web interface?

Ralph

IT is solved , first i looked in The app and they where mot there, i saw them in The website

arlo