Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

2.3 issue

Started by robbaron, April 13, 2015, 02:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbaron

I just updated to BH 2.3 today and after reopening, none of my data is there. I verified account settings and then checked some of my local settings. It appears that the settings on my device have been maintained, but not the data. Ideas?
5 user Pro account.
iPad Air 128gb wifi/cell
iOS 8.2 (waiting for the 8.3 install until it's deemed safe for all my band apps)

arlo

Please send a message from Help > Request Tech Support in the app so I can see your account name and setup details.

robbaron

Sent. Thanks for the prompt response Arlo.

arlo

For some reason, your device didn't download the default project that was added to every account with the new functionality release yesterday. If you tap Settings > Account Sync > Reset Local Data, does that take care of it?

robbaron

Yes it dit. Wasn't sure if that included my personal settings on the device as well, so I hadn't tried that.
Still glad I mentioned it in case it happens to anyone else.

Everything appears to be in order now. Was very glad to see the following remote devices cleared off. Considering they've been miles away since Sunday afternoon. heh heh

arlo

Resetting your local data doesn't clear your settings. (Deleting and reinstalling the app does ... that's why I rarely recommend reinstalling the app.)