Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Wish List for Stage Plot Maker

Started by Lew, April 14, 2015, 12:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

In putting together my first Stage Plot using the new app there are a couple things I thought would be nice to have so thought I would create a topic to communicate those.

1. In the Instrument menu, a couple standard drum kit configurations (ie 4 piece, 5 piece) as a single image would be great. 

2. Would be nice if the image boxes were a little larger to make it easier to rotate with two fingers. Or possibly have an icon on the boxes corner that you could use to rotate with one finger. I have only been able to successfully rotate the Keyboard and the Grand Piano images. The monitor, mics, drums, etc  images are too small to get two of my finger tips on to rotate.

Thanks for a great app!
Jeff

arlo

1. In the Instrument menu, a couple standard drum kit configurations (ie 4 piece, 5 piece) as a single image would be great. 

That's on my wish list; I'll let you know if I can add it.

2. Would be nice if the image boxes were a little larger to make it easier to rotate with two fingers. Or possibly have an icon on the boxes corner that you could use to rotate with one finger. I have only been able to successfully rotate the Keyboard and the Grand Piano images. The monitor, mics, drums, etc  images are too small to get two of my finger tips on to rotate.

Similar to your print resolution question, if you hold your device in landscape and/or decrease the size of the navigation column, that will make the stage plot larger and the items easier to manipulate. Does that help?

Lew

Quote from: arlo on April 14, 2015, 12:41:23 PM
Similar to your print resolution question, if you hold your device in landscape and/or decrease the size of the navigation column, that will make the stage plot larger and the items easier to manipulate. Does that help?

I did try that but I think because it's an ipad mini it is still too small for my finger tips to rotate a majority of the items.

arlo

Okay, I'll look into it when I work on the next update.

Lew

arlo

I just submitted app version 1.0.2, which replaces the two-finger gesture to rotate items with a rotation icon at the bottom left corner of each item. You can drag this rotation icon with one finger to rotate the item. You can also tap the settings icon for each item to enter a rotation angle directly, which is nice if you want to rotate several items to exactly the same angle.

The rest of the changes are described in the release notes:

http://www.stageplotmaker.com/#release_notes