Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Change font size for notes?

Started by billrow, April 26, 2015, 07:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billrow

I see discussions in other posts regarding changing/setting font size for Notes for a song. But I can't find how to do it. The Notes field for editing a song seems to allow for color, justification, bold/italic/underline, but not font size. I would like to have a note appear above the document view showing the song form. But want it smaller, in order to maximize size of the doc view. Thanks for any help! This is on iPad, BTW.

arlo

For notes, as well as lyrics or chords, you can change the font size in the show view by pinch-zooming the displayed text. You can't resize it on the edit page. After resizing, you can tap the center of the notes and tap the checkmark button to save the font size, just as with lyrics and chords.

billrow

So you have to set it for every song? Okay, will be a little tedious, but I'll take it! Thanks.

arlo

Yes; that's a good thing because you can maximize the font size for each song rather than using the same font size regardless of long each note is.