Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Newbie question about popup toolbar

Started by billrow, April 20, 2015, 04:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billrow

Just starting to use Set List Maker, and it looks pretty cool! One thing I haven't been able to figure out: what causes the toolbar with four buttons ("X", checkmark, crayon for drawing, and button for unexpanding) to appear at the top of the fullscreen song display? (Seems to be random to me.) And more importantly, how do I make it go away?? At one point it seemed that a "long press" on the screen made that disappear. But sometimes that action just does the usual iOS function of selecting text.

Thanks

arlo

You can tap the center of a document or lyrics to hide or show that toolbar.

The graphic on this page shows where all the document or lyrics hotspots are located:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/tutorials/attaching_documents.html

billrow

In other words, RTFM! ("F" standing for "fine", of course) I looked through the documentation, but guess I missed that.  :'(  The only thing "random" was my actions! Thanks.

Sander

Would it also be possible to add at least the cancel/confirm things to the Android app? I would love annotations too of course, but right now it's a little unclear how to save zoom position. I tend to click the pencil to edit and then go back, that seems to stick. If I resize anything and just head to the next song, it will revert to previous settings when I come back to it.

arlo

The Android app has the same center hotspot to show the toolbar with the save/reset/fullscreen buttons. The only difference is that the annotation feature isn't there yet.

Sander

Thanks, found it, not sure how I missed that before.