Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

New Database

Started by Ruckman65, April 05, 2017, 03:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckman65

I have started a new database. Rather than re-upload all my recordings, is it possible for you copy the songs from my old database to my new database?

arlo

No. Do you mean you created a new BandHelper account? Would you rather have a new project within your original account? Then you can share the existing recordings between the projects:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/projects.html

Ruckman65

Hello Arlo. Yes, I have created a new project within my original account and have followed the instructions to give myself access. I have tried syncing via the app and the PC but the recordings still do not appear in the secondary account.

arlo

For multiple projects within an account, you just need to assign the recordings to the new project. You can do that using the batch update settings on the Repertoire > Recordings page. Did you try that yet?

Ruckman65

I have assigned all the recordings to the new project but cannot get them to upload to my iPad. When I sync the iPad, it does a little refresh then stops. 

arlo