Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Importing audio files

Started by matthew_, November 16, 2017, 08:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matthew_

My Search Fu is failing me at the moment. I've recently migrated to BH and need to get my audio files added. Can someone direct me to a resource to help with that?

Thanks a lot,
Matthew

arlo

Here are the options:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/attaching_recordings.html

The second section, batch importing from the website, is best if you can collect all your recordings into a folder on your computer.

matthew_

matthew_

Some of my song files might not have the title listed first, but they were previously attached in Set List Maker. Will they automatically re-attach once uploaded, or should do I need to make sure they are named the with the song title first?
Thanks,

arlo

The recordings will attach automatically if they have the same file names as the names that were used to link the iTunes recordings in Set List Maker. So if you take the recordings directly out of iTunes they should match up.

They will also attach automatically if they have the same file names as the song titles, but in that case you will be left with some empty recording entries on the Repertoire > Recordings page that use the iTunes names. You can delete the empty entries in that case, but you will lose any trim or pitch shift adjustments you might have made.

matthew_

Perfect, thanks. I haven't added any songs since I migrated, so I'll pull them straight from iTunes now, then make sure they start with the song title going forward.

Thanks!