Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Help with bracketed Chord Pro formatted chords and lyrics

Started by Cevansd123, September 30, 2023, 10:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cevansd123

I'm not sure what I'm missing but I added a bunch of songs using the inline bracketed chords format using my computer. When I look at the lyrics document on the computer it displays how I want it to with the lyrics and chords placed above the correct lyric. When I look at the same song on my phone it is also correct and looks the way I expect. For some reason on my iPad none of the songs are formatted correctly when viewing the document. I still see the bracketed chords. Please help! I have a gig today and I just now noticed this issue...

arlo

Please submit a help ticket:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

Then click the Help > Send Screen Shot button in the app to show us the problem and the Help > Send Troubleshooting Info button to send your device details. You would need to do this from the device that has the problem.

Cevansd123

Thanks for the quick response. Not sure what just happened but I submitted a ticket and when I tried going back into the app to take screenshot all the songs were displaying correctly. No idea but I guess disregard for the moment. Thanks again!

Neill00

Maybe it just took some time for you iPad to sync ???  I think if you're using the same "user account" and have bracketed chords set to "inline" or "above" on one device it should sync to the other devices to choose the same setting.  Did you have to change it on your computer when you were setting it up? Or was it already set to your preference?