Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Clickable external HTML links for songs (sets?)

Started by binop, December 28, 2023, 09:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binop

I'm a brand new user of Band Helper. I'm still trying to figure it out but so far it seems to cover almost everything I need except for clickable external links.

I'd like to add custom links to each song (links to separated tracks on moises.ai, extra files on google drive, etc.) I created custom fields for them but, as expected, the links are not clickable. I also tried putting them in the notes field but they're hard to navigate to and not clickable either. I even tried putting anchor tags directly in the notes in the source code mode but those were removed while saving and replaced with <p> tags.

Is there a way to do that currently or is my post a feature request?

binop

Ok, so I figured out that you can add a full anchor html in your custom fields (<a href='whatever' target='_blank'>name</a>) and end up with clickable links. That is good enough for me right now though it would be nice to have a proper hyperlink support there.

arlo

Links in the Notes field or custom fields should be clickable without adding an HTML tag. If that's not working for you, please submit a help ticket here:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia