Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

PDF with markings - low resolution

Started by Kongsjorden, April 18, 2024, 11:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kongsjorden

So I finally got the drummer in my band to agree to that Bandhelper is a really good tool. He has only one thing he don't like with it and that is when he do markings in pdf it gets really bad quality. The picture show the top markings done in bandhelper, and the lower "A" done outside bandhelper.

Is there something he´s doing wrong? (drummers aren't the smartest people on earth, keyboardist is).

arlo

Is he using a phone or a tablet (screen shot looks like a phone)? iOS or Android? Is he drawing with a stylus or his finger?

Kongsjorden

He is using a ipad pro with (apple pencil). Screenshot under is from the iPad pro (the marking on the top is done in bandhelper the others in pages). He is also using pages and forscore and the pencil marks in those programs are much cleaner.

arlo

He's not doing anything wrong, I just haven't put as much effort into optimizing the drawing as Apple and Forscore have. I can put that on my wish list.

Kongsjorden

Thanks. It's not a big deal,...  he ended up bying his own account on bandhelper because he saw all the benefits to bandhelper compared to forscore that he used before :-)

arlo