Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Bandhelper Not Opening

Started by dotonemanband, July 30, 2024, 01:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotonemanband

Gig tonite ... Opening BH on Samsung tablet and get this message ... "unexpected response from sync server" ... now BH won't stay open. I have two Samsung tablets with BH. Both have been fine with BH until now ... just randomly happened ... any suggestions or opinions? BH app will just immediately close on the one tablet when trying to open. The other tablet will stay open with BH but can't see any lyrics, etc. I turned off wifi also to see if that helped and restarted tablets ... didn't solve the problem. (Only difference lately is I changed to another wifi adapter, not sure if that had anything to do with the problem) TIA

arlo

I've submitted a new app version 2024-07-30-2 to fix this and it will be available as soon as Google releases it, hopefully within a few hours.

dotonemanband

Any update on the new app version? It's been 18 hours and still no change in being able to open BH properly. I'm concerned as I've two important gigs this weekend (and band rehearsal tonight) and we rely on BH. Is this just happening to me or everyone who has BH? TIA

arlo

Google released it shortly after I responded yesterday. If your device hasn't auto-updated, you can go to the app store and download it.

dotonemanband

I don't follow Arlo ... download what and where at the app store? Do I reload BH latest app on top of the BH app I presently have? TIA

arlo

dotonemanband

I went to the app store and updated the app. Problem now solved ... thanks Arlo