Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recording time countdown

Started by Krystofur, December 21, 2015, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krystofur

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing a problem on an iOS device where you enter the time for a song with a recording and for whatever reason SLM goes into negative time while the track is still playing?

For example...I'm 100% certain a track that I use is 9:30. But it seems that the time in SLM is "faster" - meaning that the countdown timer is passing 0 into negative time before the recording has finished playing. Almost to a minute.

IF I start the track and slide along to the end manually, it does not do this. But if I start it and we play to it...it more often than not goes into negative time. I only worry because, even though the tracks don't stop...and while this is an amazing piece of software, I cannot imagine I'm the first to comment that the program in general has become less stable over time, I live in fear of the day when this triggers the recording to crash during a performance. So, if possible, I'd like to solve the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

arlo

I saw this once while working on the next update, but when I went back a few days later to fix it, it never happened again. I recommend waiting to see if the problem still occurs in the next update, because it might have been fixed there:

http://www.arlomedia.com/apps/setlistmaker/support/release_notes.html

You can also make sure your app and iOS versions are up to date, and you can also turn on Help > Troubleshooting > Use Old Audio Engine to see if that helps.