Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Simultaneous Wireless Audio & MIDI

Started by Burgenoff, August 31, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Burgenoff

arlo

On that phone, the only layout that has the automation button by default is the Split View layout, which only appears in landscape orientation. However, you can add the automation button to any layout by following the instructions here:

http://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/changing_layouts.html

Burgenoff

I am in landscape view and looking at songs and I don't see it.

arlo

That screen shot shows the Edit Songs page. You need to select a set list, then select the Split View layout to view the set list and the button should be there.

Burgenoff

How do I select the Split View Layout? Here's a photo of my set list.

arlo

Turn your phone to landscape orientation. The default Split View layout is only available in landscape on phones.

Burgenoff

Quote from: arlo on October 14, 2017, 02:45:57 AM
Turn your phone to landscape orientation. The default Split View layout is only available in landscape on phones.
I did. Look at the photo again.

Burgenoff

This is the set list page. This name of the set list is solo. I got there by going to Repertoire >Setlist >solo  > Setlist only.

You previously called this page the Edit songs page.

arlo

What I called the Edit Songs page is what you got to by clicking Repertoire >Setlist > Solo > Edit Songs.

I looked at your data on the server and I can see that you do have a Split View layout sized for your iPhone 7 Plus in landscape orientation, so I don't know why you're not seeing it. If you submit a help ticket, then I can look at the data on your device and see if it's there:

https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia/add.html

Alternatively, you can click Settings > Account Sync > Reset Local Data and see if that brings it back.

Or tell me which existing layout you'd most want to use, and I'll add the automation button to it for you.

Burgenoff

Quote from: arlo on October 16, 2017, 09:01:01 AM
What I called the Edit Songs page is what you got to by clicking Repertoire >Setlist > Solo > Edit Songs.
I got to that page by going to:— Repertoire > Set List > Solo > • Set List Only

QuoteAlternatively, you can click Settings > Account Sync > Reset Local Data and see if that brings it back.
✅ Done. But where is the automation icon? I don't see it. Photo of "• Set List Only" attached.

QuoteOr tell me which existing layout you'd most want to use, and I'll add the automation button to it for you.
I can't say which I'd prefer because I don't know how layouts work. I'll try whatever you think will work.

arlo

Done. But where is the automation icon? I don't see it. Photo of "• Set List Only" attached.

It's in the Split View layout. Do you see that after resetting the local data? If not, please submit a help ticket so I can provide a higher level of support.

Burgenoff

Burgenoff

So I submitted an issue regarding the missing automation icon, so now what?

arlo

I replied to your ticket the same day, but I see that there's a typo in the email address you entered, so you didn't receive my reply. I'll correct that and resend my reply.