Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Author Topic: Can't add some buttons to a new layout  (Read 40 times)

Graeme Hague

Can't add some buttons to a new layout
« on: May 12, 2018, 05:35:17 PM »
Hey everyone, talking iPad iOS here. I'm creating a new layout and there are a couple of buttons I can't find in the menus to Add.
The Autoscroll Button— even though this still exists in my older layouts, I can't find it as an option to add it to my new layout. I've discovered the "Action" to begin auto-scroll (two-finger tap) but the old auto-scroll button shows a count-down that confirms you've started scrolling. The two-finger tap (if you have a pre-roll time) doesn't actually show that you've successfully triggered the scroll. If there's a Field I can add to do this, that'd be great.

Song Edit Button— How do I add the Song Edit Button to my new layout page? As we learn the songs I'm often tweaking the lyrics, chords, etc., and at the moment I have to cycle back through the app to edit the song. In older layouts I have a Button at the bottom as a shortcut.

Thanks!

arlo

• Administrator
Re: Can't add some buttons to a new layout
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:23:47 AM »
The Document Button is what controls auto-scrolling.

The song edit button is part of the bottom toolbar. To make the bottom toolbar visible, you can add any text field to it.