Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Question about Storage

Started by dr_rollo, July 16, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_rollo

In the terms I see that every account has 1GB of storage. Doesn't matter of basic or pro, correct?
Is there a way to check how many storage is in use?
What happens when storage is full and I need more?

arlo

1) Correct.

2) If you submit a help ticket I can look it up for you: https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

3) I've been pretty lenient so far. If you need a lot more storage, we can work something out.

dr_rollo

Thanks for the quick reply. I don't think, that we reached the limit. We are just wondering, how you handle this, and if there is a difference between basic and pro, or the number of users. More users would actually require more space. But we both knows that the most space will used by Audiofiles, which should be shared by all. Documents, which could be individual for each user shouldn't kill the quota.

arlo

FYI, your account's total storage is now shown on the Account > Billing page (and the max was raised to 5 GB for all accounts a while ago).

dr_rollo

When I look into my Account information I can't believe that the information about my used storage is correct:
'Your current account storage is 0 bytes out of 5 GB.'

arlo

If you submit a help ticket, I can check it.

Chris

Hi arlo,

my account page is also showing a usage of 0kb only.
Should I also submit a help ticket or have you already identified the reason for this based on the inquiry of dr_rollo?

Chris

Ruckman65

Mine also shows usage of 0kb!

arlo

I didn't get a help ticket. But I looked again and I see the problem in some accounts; that should be fixed now.

Chris

dr_rollo