Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Another suggestion..

Started by pingber, October 16, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pingber

Arlo, hope you don't mind these questions/suggestions, but SLM is SO good!

I was wondering if this could be added..... when in the SONG list, after clicking on a tune to bring up the SONG data pane, clicking on the MIDI PRESET could actually call up that preset to be seen in the same pane? That way, the user doesn't have  to leave the SONG to call up the preset.  It would add to ease of use rather than always going back to the "beginning".

Thanks

Phil

arlo

The Songs list should only be used for managing and editing your songs. When performing or rehearsing, you should be using a Show or a Smart List. Does that help?

pingber

Not really... it's the editing that I was talking about... I think it would be much easier if a preset which was associated with a song could be edited directly from the song data, rather than having to bring up the list of presets.

Phil

arlo

I thought you meant you wanted to send the preset from the song edit page. But you want to edit the preset from the song edit page. That's on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

Uwe

pingber

arlo