Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Help Test the Mac Versions

Started by arlo, November 27, 2019, 08:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arlo

Apple now provides a relatively easy way to port iOS apps to Mac, so I'm working on Mac releases of BandHelper and Set List Maker. Can you help me test them?

The biggest change is that viewing documents now uses a different system framework, which could potentially create bugs with document viewing functionality like auto-scrolling, pagination, annotations and full-screen display. I've implemented the new framework, and you can test it in BandHelper 4.0.16 or Set List Maker 6.0.16 by turning on Help > Utilities > Test New Document Viewer.

If you have general questions about the Mac releases, you can post those here. If you find any problems viewing documents with this new setting, please submit a help ticket: https://helpdesk.arlomedia.com/arlomedia

M2atrocks

Hi Arlo.

I could try to help you.
Where can i find the mac os release?

Best regards

arlo

There is no Mac release yet, but you can test the new Mac-compatible document viewer functionality by turning on Help > Utilities > Test New Document Viewer in the iOS app.

Chris

Hey arlo,

I would also gladly offer my support on testing once a mac release is available.

Regards, Chris