Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

How to Import a Setlist database into Bandhelper?

Started by Graeme Hague, June 21, 2021, 01:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graeme Hague

Hi everyone, I'm stumped on what I thought would be a relatively simple task. I've exported a Setlist Maker database to a location easily found. But I can't find any Import function in Bandhelper anywhere. A few attempts prompt a Help dialogue that mentions an Import function in the Songs menu, but I'm finding nothing.

I'm totally new to Bandhelper, which I now have on an Android device, and I'm exporting a database from an iPad. But that aside, I can't find any Import menu anywhere anyway, let alone worry about doing it correctly.

I've tried the web interface, but no luck.

I must be missing something simple, right? Thanks for any help.

arlo

Please see the last section, "IMPORTING PROJECTS FROM SET LIST MAKER," on this page:

https://www.bandhelper.com/tutorials/importing_data.html

Graeme Hague

The secret,everyone, is the Export to BandHelper function that's in the Utilities menu, not the "normal" Export menus elsewhere. Plus it has to be done on the website GUI which will sync to your device. It can't be done in the app itself.
Thanks Arlo!

arlo

You're welcome. But just to clarify for others, you don't need any "secret" info because these steps are included in the instructions I linked to above.