Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Does a Tap Tempo button exist

Started by jeebustrain, May 11, 2023, 08:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeebustrain

Hi - I have tempos set up for each of my songs, and I use them as quick reference when kicking off tunes, but there are times when the band decides they want it a little faster or a little slower. is there a way for me to add a tap tempo button to the layout that I use (iPad). I can't seem to find one in any of the options.

arlo

There is a Tap Tempo button on the song edit page that you can use when setting up your songs. But there is no way to override the saved tempo when performing. Something like this is on my wish list and I'll add a vote for you.

arlo

In the version 2023-09-10 released today, you can long-press the tempo button and then click the option to start a tap tempo function. You can also assign a tap tempo function to an app control action like a foot switch or a two-fingered tap, from the Settings > App Control page. In either case, you would need to tap five beats and then the tempo will start playing on the fifth beat.