Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Where's the Setlist Save Button?

Started by Graeme Hague, November 17, 2014, 10:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graeme Hague

Hi Arlo, this may rank as the silliest question... But when I edit any of my Songs in Setlist, I can't for the life of me find the Save Button to keep the changes and return back to the previous page (such as the Show page). Where is it?
Also, for the record, in Landscape mode with Auto scrolling, the scrolling stops before the last line of the lyrics is displayed. Doesn't happen in Portrait mode. No big deal, 'cos I just add a few Returns at the bottom, but...

arlo

Hi Arlo, this may rank as the silliest question... But when I edit any of my Songs in Setlist, I can't for the life of me find the Save Button to keep the changes and return back to the previous page (such as the Show page). Where is it?

Your data is saved automatically when you navigate to a different page or leave the app.

Also, for the record, in Landscape mode with Auto scrolling, the scrolling stops before the last line of the lyrics is displayed. Doesn't happen in Portrait mode. No big deal, 'cos I just add a few Returns at the bottom, but...

I can check that if you send a message from Help > Request Tech Support and answer the questions there.

Graeme Hague

Thanks Arlo, I haven't loaded more songs into Sm since the update to IOS8. I'll be doing that soon and see if the lyrics issue persists with new data input.

Cheers