Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Author Topic: Consolidated events overview of different projects  (Read 487 times)

Chris

Re: Consolidated events overview of different projects
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 12:06:51 PM »
That was actually the initial setting. I added the end-date as I thought this might make a difference.
Also after withdrawing the end-date again, the event is still showing in the widget.

arlo

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 12:32:10 PM »
Okay. I bet if it's still showing yesterday's gig, it will disappear at the end of today. That could be a time zone issue.

Chris

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2019, 12:35:43 PM »
Already assumed that. Will keep an eye on it  :)

Chris

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2019, 06:42:49 AM »
Okay. I bet if it's still showing yesterday's gig, it will disappear at the end of today. That could be a time zone issue.

Totally right. Event was gone this morning (GMT+1 that is).

Cheers
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:43:18 AM by Chris »

arlo

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2019, 03:41:56 PM »
Okay, I'll put that on my to do list.

Chris

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 09:35:04 AM »
I played around a bit with the widget you already provide, arlo, and I must say that it already suits my needs from a details- and formatting-perspective.
Might it be easier for you to allow a widget selecting events based on a Bandhelper-user (i.e. login) before creating a new JSON-feed on the long run?

I could imagine the connected database-request to check for the username instead of the project-number (which I assume is the current way it works).
If this would be an option indeed and you need somebody for testing, I will gladly volunteer :)

Until you find the time for implementing one of the alternate options, I am using a separate project functioning as a "gig-overview" only. As I can add each event to multiple projects, I simple add all of them to the overview-project and use the connected widget.
Not sure why I did not come up with that idea earlier...

Cheers