Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recent posts

Other Help / Re: 2 litttle things, probably...
Last post by zgildasz - Today at 11:07:23 AM
...yes, exactly what I was looking for, thanks
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:28:47 AM
On your layout's Edit Details page, you can turn on Select Next Song On Song Completion and Only Between Linked Songs, then on the Settings > App Control page, you can set Start Automation to Layout Actions > Song Auto-Selection. Is that what you're looking for?
Account Help / Re: Connected Via P>C (Window...
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:26:03 AM
You can't send or receive MIDI from the website. The website is oriented toward setting up your data and the apps are oriented toward using your data in practice or performance. More info on that is here:

https://www.bandhelper.com/main/platforms.html
Repertoire Help / Re: Issue with skipping pages
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:23:44 AM
Are you using the current app version? There was a bug like this but it was fixed some months ago. If you're seeing the problem in the current version, I'll test it again.

Please start a separate post about your other question, and explain what you're trying to do and where you are stuck.
Repertoire Help / Re: Mac app layout: Song List ...
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:19:54 AM
Are you viewing the same set list or smart list on both devices? The list shortcuts should appear in the same situations on both platforms.
Repertoire Help / Re: Mac app layout: Text size ...
Last post by arlo - Today at 10:18:46 AM
Yes, the lyrics, chords and notes text sizes are saved per song. If one of these devices is your main device, you could set your desired sizes on that, then set Settings > Appearance > Lyrics Size Override on the other device to scale all the lyrics and notes by the same percentage. You cannot change and save the text size from a device that is using that setting.

Another option is to use a custom field instead of the Notes field. Custom field text sizes are set at the layout level.
Account Help / Connected Via P>C (Windows 10...
Last post by Goldie - Today at 06:02:08 AM
Hi all,
I am connected to Bandhelper using a Pc with Bandhelper on Google Chrome (no app).
I don't appear to be able to send midi changes to my keyboard. Is that even possible with a p.c?
Any ideas?

Thx
Repertoire Help / Issue with skipping pages
Last post by Esk1020 - Today at 05:51:54 AM
I have an iPad Air running bandhelper and hooked up to a monitor in portrait position as a lyric prompter. I have an air turn duo500 connected to it with the actions "previous page/song" and "next page/song". The iPad shows the setlist and the monitor shows the document, but I am having issues where when I press the pedal button to advance the page, it skips the last section of the song and goes to the next song. This usually happens when I have had to go back to the previous song because it went too fast or we are rehearsing and needing to go back.

Also, I am struggling with it switching songs after the duration instead of just on command.

Any help is appreciated.
Last post by zgildasz - Today at 05:50:10 AM
Hi Arlo, thanks for the update. Could it be possible to start automatically the automation of the song chained ?
Repertoire Help / Mac app layout: Song List init...
Last post by joebear - May 14, 2024, 11:51:31 PM
More Mac app migration questions...

On the iPad, the Song List seems to have by default a nav along its right edge - specifically, a column of letters that form first initials of songs.

I can't seem to find a way to enable that on Mac. Am I blind?

Sure, you can add Sections to the headers, but that's another click away. Not quite the same thing.