Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recent posts

Repertoire Help / Re: Mac app layout: Song List ...
Last post by joebear - Today at 11:11:19 AM
That fixed it all right. I didn't consider it would be either/or. Thanks again.
Repertoire Help / Re: Issue with skipping pages
Last post by Esk1020 - Today at 09:06:14 AM
Quote from: arlo on May 15, 2024, 10:23:44 AMAre you using the current app version? There was a bug like this but it was fixed some months ago. If you're seeing the problem in the current version, I'll test it again.

Please start a separate post about your other question, and explain what you're trying to do and where you are stuck.

Have you been able to test it yet? I have a gig coming up and need to figure out if this can work.

Thank you
Repertoire Help / Re: Auto-Scroll
Last post by Esk1020 - May 15, 2024, 09:57:42 PM
Great! I'll try it out.

Thanks!
Repertoire Help / Re: Auto-Scroll
Last post by arlo - May 15, 2024, 09:53:37 PM
You can go to the Edit Details page for your layout and turn off Select Next Song On Song Completion.

If you want to use that function while performing but not while rehearsing, you can make separate layouts for performing and rehearsing and only turn that on in the performing layout.
Last post by arlo - May 15, 2024, 09:52:33 PM
The layout on your Mac has the Jump To Section button turned on. That is an alternative to the section shortcuts in the song list and hides them. If you want those back you can edit the layout details and turn off that button.
Last post by joebear - May 15, 2024, 03:20:02 PM
yes. please see attached photo

Repertoire Help / Re: Issue with skipping pages
Last post by Esk1020 - May 15, 2024, 12:55:26 PM
I believe it is the latest. The App version is 2024-04-26 (144) and the OS version is 15.8.2
Repertoire Help / Auto-Scroll
Last post by Esk1020 - May 15, 2024, 12:52:37 PM
Is there a way to prevent songs from going to the next after the duration? When we are in rehearsal, I am finding that we will be working on a song and then it will switch in the middle and the lyrics will go to the next song which requires me to have to back up and then find the spot again.

Thanks!
Other Help / Re: 2 litttle things, probably...
Last post by zgildasz - May 15, 2024, 11:07:23 AM
...yes, exactly what I was looking for, thanks
Other Help / Re: 2 litttle things, probably...
Last post by arlo - May 15, 2024, 10:28:47 AM
On your layout's Edit Details page, you can turn on Select Next Song On Song Completion and Only Between Linked Songs, then on the Settings > App Control page, you can set Start Automation to Layout Actions > Song Auto-Selection. Is that what you're looking for?