Main Menu
Before posting, please read: When to use this forum, when to submit a help ticket

Recent posts

Repertoire Help / Mac app layout: Song List init...
Last post by joebear - May 14, 2024, 11:51:31 PM
More Mac app migration questions...

On the iPad, the Song List seems to have by default a nav along its right edge - specifically, a column of letters that form first initials of songs.

I can't seem to find a way to enable that on Mac. Am I blind?

Sure, you can add Sections to the headers, but that's another click away. Not quite the same thing.
Repertoire Help / Re: Mac app layout: Text size ...
Last post by joebear - May 14, 2024, 08:30:45 PM
Yup. That worked. Thanks.

Unfortunately, it seems that text size is an attribute of the song, not the layout? Doing that shrunk the notes on my iPad to near-illegibility. I guess I'll need to prioritize one over the other. Unless you come up with a clever fix in an upcoming version...
Repertoire Help / Re: Mac app layout: Text size ...
Last post by arlo - May 13, 2024, 11:00:40 PM
You can click the triangle button to open the document toolbar, then click the Increase Text Size and Decrease Text Size buttons. Then click the Save Text Size button as you would on a touch-screen device.
Repertoire Help / Mac app layout: Text size for ...
Last post by joebear - May 13, 2024, 10:14:13 PM
I am migrating over from iPad to Mac for my show control. So far so good. However...

On iPad, one can pinck to change the text size in the various layout fields - lyrics, notes, chords, etc. How does one scale the text on a mac?
Repertoire Help / Re: Song selection complicatio...
Last post by oerwouter - May 13, 2024, 01:41:18 PM
Thanks, my response is a bit late but that worked!
Repertoire Help / Re: BandHelper and DMX (Lumina...
Last post by cfautley - May 13, 2024, 12:46:31 PM
It's all working great now - I just needed to purchase the pro version of photon2 for midi.
Other Help / Re: Help! Lyrics won't display...
Last post by arlo - May 13, 2024, 09:38:54 AM
In the Android settings, under Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements, is anything turned on there? Those settings can override colors in the app.
Repertoire Help / Re: BandHelper and DMX (Lumina...
Last post by cfautley - May 13, 2024, 05:56:19 AM
Hi again, I now have the photon2 app on my iPad wirelessly controlling my lights , using a pknight easy node plus, and that works great. So, next step is to have BandHelper controlling photon2. When I run up photon2 and BandHelper together , the BandHelper midi log opens a photon2 entry so I think that's good.
So, what's the next step? O I create a patch called 'turn lights blue' for example?
What sysex code do I need or is there another way to do this?
Appreciate your help
MIDI Help / Re: MIDI Patch Changes with Ro...
Last post by guitarnstuff - May 12, 2024, 07:46:35 PM
Quote from: arlo on April 25, 2022, 11:26:48 AMOkay. "Part" and "performance" are Roland specific terms, so hopefully someone familiar with Roland hardware can help.

I am sorting this out for a band mate and I notice that there is a midi receive channel for part and a midi receive channel for performance. I don't have it with me to test but is it possible that you have sent midi for both on the same channel or are midi pc changes down both channels?
Other Help / Help! Lyrics won't display in ...
Last post by Jonnydelapena - May 12, 2024, 02:55:58 PM
So I just switche from a very old ipad to a new Lenovo tablet. Y exported my database and everything is fine. The only problem I'm facing is that I had all my lyrics with different color for each section. For some reason, in my ney tablet, colors are not displaying! When I change them manualy, they still remain in white but slightly brigter. Is anyone having this issue?